Saturday, 19 January 2013

An Introduction to Me

Okay so this is about the 50 millionth time I have written this post due to the fact my english skills are terrible and it never sounds quite right. Not meaning to sound cliche, but I want this first post to be perfect, despite the fact I am not very interesting and I have quite little to say about me, so I am going to approach the basics of well... me with a series of questions (if you are remotely interested). So here goes nothing...

1. What is my name?
Katie.

2. How old am I?
16, but don't now label me as ignorant as I can damn well hold my own in a battle

3. Where do I live?
Not going to give you my exact adress but I live near Liverpool (the land of The Beatles, Desperate Scouswives and John Bishop), however I am one of the least scouse people you will meet in the North-West.

4. Favourite Music Artist
BEN HOWARD, just a little bit obsessed.

5. Siblings?
19 year old sister and 13 year old brother.

6. What will I blog about?
General makeup/beauty/fashion/lifestyle things

7. Why am I blogging?
Due to the fact I am obsessed with everything makeup (which I am sorry if it sounds very shallow but i am nothing if not truthful) and I would like to share my love for it.

8. Favourite makeup brand?
Sorry if this is predictable but I think it will have to be MAC (however i do think it can be hit and miss but what it does hit it hits in style).

9. Favourite makeup item?
this is a hard one but it is beetween NARS sheer glow foundation or my MAC quad which technically is 4 so I am going to go with NARS sheer glow as it is just faultless (despite not having a pump tut tut).

10. Favourite beauty Youtubers?
Now i have whittled this down a great deal as i think there are so many amazing beauty gurus but it will have to be:
Tanya Burr
Fleur de Force
Zoella
Sprinkle of Glitter (and Darcy of course)
Vivianna does makeup
and last but not least
Lily Pebbles


Anyhoo, I am going to leave you beautiful people in peace now as I do not want to bore you too much butI would love love love love you to follow my future blog posts, I will try and make them was interesting as possible.

Lots of Love
Katie
xxxxx












































No comments:

Post a Comment