Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Managing stress!

I would say that I am a very positive person but I am only human and I do feel the effects of stress on a daily basis, especially at the moment when I, like a lot of people, have a mountain of exams to look forward to. So I have developed a little list of things that excite me that I can take a couple of hours out of my day to enjoy and look forward to. If you like me enjoy the simple things in life read on however if you only get thrill from danger then you will not find that here so I suggest you click away (or read on I don't mind)...

1. Have a nice bath! There are few things as relaxing as a bath so run a steaming one take your magazine or book, out on your favourite radio station, really pamper yourself for a good hour and just empty your mind of worries. 

2. Watch Miranda! Now it obviously doesn't have to be Miranda just an example but watch something that you can have a good, hard, uncontrolable, laugh and get rid of all negativity

3. Make yourself something nice to eat or drink! Today I made a smoothie and presented it all pretty and oh wow I got a thrill from that. 

4. Watch you tube! Get lost in new videos you haven't seem before, find new people to subscribe to wind down make a cup of tea and lounge in front of your machine, as my granda calls his laptop, enjoying yourself 

5. Find new blogs! Maybe mine? And follow them there are fewer thrills better than discovering a blogger that you love.

And finally... SMILE whether you feel like it or not try and smile and look at all the positives and ignore the negatives 




No comments:

Post a Comment